Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Beni-beautiful

Benefit is fast becoming such an essential in my makeup collection and for so many good reasons!
The quality is absolutely gorgeous - long lasting and looks beautiful on!
My most recent benefit purchase was a set with two lollibalms and two benitints.
 

These balms shocked me with there smooth application but also the tinted colour as well. Also that beautiful packaging!?! I personally am a sucker for something that is presented well - if its pretty I want it!
 
I've heard loads about the bene-tint but never really thought about trying it out until now. For me personally I like a strong lip colour and the tint does exactly what it says on the tin... tint the lips. However it works really well for a natural look when you want a light layer of makeup.
 
These benefit beauties all came in a little Christmas kit and is so perfect for a Christmas present... However I'm too impatient to wait for Santa so I got myself a naughty little treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment