Pages

Thursday 13 November 2014

Is M.A.C the way forward?

As I've gotten older I've started to appreciate the quality between different brands of make up and MAC have always impressed me! So I decided to start investing in the MAC pro pallet eye shadows. Whenever I buy pallets I never use all of the colours - there's always that one colour that just doesn't appeal to me and gets left neglected and rejected as the rest get used up... in some cases I use only a few select colours and leave the rest as they don't work for me.
 
 I personally feel like that is such a waste of perfectly good makeup and money, so when I discovered the MAC pro pallet eye shadows I loved the concept. The Idea of personally creating a pallet which is tailored to your own look really appeals to me and MACs eye shadows are absolutely gorgeous!
 
The newest shade I have just bought is Cranberry - a beautiful shade which is perfect around Christmas time along with other darker berry tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment